The Clockwork Man 2: The Hidden World
The sequel is out! Visit www.theclockworkman2.com for details.
The Clockwork Man - A fantastic Hidden Object Adventure
Join Miranda Calomy on a journey through a world of wondrous science in the Victorian era.
At the turn of the century, in an alternate timeline where steam-powered technology has become dominant in almost all walks of life, the Clockwork Man, a fantastic Hidden Object Adventure game, will take you to exotic locales, while you attempt to compile the parts to the world's greatest invention!
Five good reasons to get "The Clockwork Man"
- Explore unique Scrolling & Zoomable multi-layered scenes.
- Find hundreds of hand-painted Victorian items.
- Solve many adventure & logic puzzles.
- Get spoiled only as much as you need thanks to an innovative hint system.
- Enjoy high replay value as hidden objects appear in alternate locations on consecutive play sessions and some puzzles can have a different solution.
but there's actually more... Read on!
We keep getting so much great feedback for The Clockwork Man as people often say it's one of the best Hidden Object games they have ever played! And we can barely find anyone to say the graphics aren't fantastic! See for yourself!
Order Form is available again!
23 Mar, 2009
For all those who tried to buy The Clockwork Man from us yesterday and were unable to, we apologize.
The issue has been resolved and we're back in business, so feel free to try buying The Clockwork Man today.
By the way, did you know that there's a whole section of Tips & Tricks for the game?
Check it out and have fun!
Version 1.0.3 of The Clockwork Man has been released
02 Apr, 2009
As of today you may download of The Clockwork Man (v.1.0.3) which fixes the following bugs:
- The cutscene where Miranda opens Cornelius' box was missing entirely.
- The avocado in the Dinning Room Nightmare could not be clicked, except when clicked on its very top part. It also wasn't colored consistently with the rest of the scene.
- Fullscreen checkbox in Options Panel does not get updated when user maximizes the application while the Options Panel is open.
- Music in the General Store starts playing after a while, even though music volume could set to zero.
- Items change position in different scene phases on the same scene when playing alternate snapshots.
Since v.1.0.1 we had changed the game's Credits so that players weren't forced to watch them upon finishing the game. You can now click to skip the current Credits screen or skip the Credits entirely.
Your game is absolutely great, beta tested and loved it then.
Thank you for a great game.
Terri from FL, USA.
Random hidden object
All of our hidden objects in the game have been meticulously hand-painted to ensure a unique experience for you!